TanssipalvelinYleisönosastoKeskustelu
Välilevyt ovat vakava asia! (Hki Pavi DJ 2012-05-20 23:59)

Luova paritanssi

Päivi
2012-05-29 0:18

"ei tukeuduta johonkin kaavaan (perusaskeleeseen), vaan yhdistellään erilaisia elementtejä vapaasti"

Sen lisäksi, että tällainen on sekä itselle että daamille mielenkiintoisempaa, se myös kehittää aivoja:
"Käytä niitä tai menetät ne: Tanssiminen tekee hyvää aivoillesi":

Use It or Lose It: Dancing Makes You Smarter:

"the only physical activity to offer protection against dementia was frequent dancing."

"do the kinds of dance where you must make as many split-second decisions as possible. That's key to maintaining true intelligence."

"Don't lead the same old patterns the same way each time. Challenge yourself to try new things. Make more decisions more often. Intelligence: use it or lose it."

Intelligent Dancing:

"intelligence is what we use when we don't already know what to do."

"all dancing requires some intelligence, but I encourage using your full intelligence when dancing"

"I enjoy seeing both men and women be spontaneously open to the infinite possibilities of the moment, responding to one's partner and to the music. The flow of the dance is a three-way communication between the lead, the follow and the music, with everyone contributing something. I value the consideration of multiple viable responses at any moment, including nontraditional and creative possibilities, as long as they can be understood by your partner."

TanssipalvelinYleisönosastoKeskustelu